Our Volunteer Coordinator will facilitate finding the ideal assignment that suits your schedule and allows you to enjoy what you do. You don’t have to have special skills. If you have a few hours to spare each month, we can find a way for you to help. Please contact: email@example.com
Helping others brings a sense of accomplishment and meaning to our lives. In volunteering for CARF, we also help ourselves by gaining a deeper understanding of our rare disease and moving CARF closer to finding better treatments and a cure. Another benefit of being a volunteer is that we learn new skills that impact other areas of our lives. And we make new friends and have fun along the way!
Unlike other organizations, CARF does not rent an office, nor do we have a large paid staff. Instead, our office is donated and our committed, talented volunteers from around the world perform a variety of tasks. CARF’s success is attributable to this amazing grassroots effort.
We encourage you to join the CARF team and enjoy the rewards of a gratifying experience. Call CARF for more information at 310-801-3450.
CARF needs assistance with:
• Advocates willing to get involved in patient issues
• Data entry using MS Access
• Facebook: updating and monitoring CARF’s Facebook page
• Fundraising: soliciting funds, services, or donated items; organizing a local fundraiser
• Graphic design: flyers, posters, invitations
• Newsletter: editorial help; share your story; share what products work for you
• PR: writing and sending press releases and assisting with follow-up
• Support group leaders
• Video editing
• Writing articles
• Writing thank you notes
Zumba dancing fundaraiser organized by volunteers in Texas.
© Copyright 2004-2013 Cicatricial Alopecia Research Foundation